Date(s) - Aug. 22, 2018 - Aug. 23, 2018
8:00am - 5:00pm
IN NG Facility
- Armored Vehicle(Host Responsibility)
- All Tactical Operations Gear
- Hearing and Eye Protection
- Primary and Secondary Weapons and 200 rds. for each
- Simminition or other NLTA systems if available
- Ballistic Shield (if Available)
- Range capable of live fire training with the Armor (recommended to Host)
Armored Vehicles have become a necessity rather than a rarity with Tactical units. The vast variants of the units out there created the needed for this training. Many teams have Armor but have rarely use it to it’s potential. This lack the training or limited operational use can create a liabilty issue to the their team and agency. The training cover the Armor’s capability, limitations, and safety issues when working in and around the units. The rescue operations, elevated Tactics, Breaching, less lethal and communications use with a vehicle that weighs between 15 and 20 tons must be addressed long before it is used operationally. Students will run dry and live fire drills and exercises in the operator and safety officer during the course time frame. Practical exercise participation will be required for successfully completion of the course.
Bookings are closed for this event.